Over the last 3 years, I’ve ghostwritten for famous tech executives like Justin Kan (founder of Twitch), Ellen Pao (CEO of Reddit), and Sam Altman (President of Y-Combinator).
Here’s what some of them have said about me:
- “I would highly recommend Julian to complete top-quality written work for startups and VCs. He is reliable, communicative, and timely. Julian’s streamlined process for dissecting and communicating complicated topics is second to none. He works rapidly, often responding in real time. He also succeeds at coordinating multiple timelines and incorporating multiple stakeholder viewpoints, both areas where most writers fail. His written output is impressive–I would recommend him without reservation.” -Ann Miura-Ko, Founder of Floodgate & board member of both Yale University and Lyft.
- “I’ve known Julian to ghostwrite for the CEOs/founders of Reddit, Twitch, TaskRabbit, Shipbob, BloomReach, GitHub, and Clickpass, as well as top venture capitalists. These people are famous in the technology world. Their companies are worth $100M+. Their time is precious. They are precise in their requirements and difficult to satisfy. Julian went beyond satisfying them—his articles were consistently our top performers.” -Justin Kan, Founder of Twitch (Acquired by Amazon for $970M) & Atrium (raised $65M in funding in 2018)
- “Finding people who can write with good narrative storytelling is tough. Finding people who can write quality research content is tough. Finding people who can research a complex topic AND put together a great story AND do both simultaneously with one topic are nearly impossible to find. Julian is the exception.” -Nigel Stevens, head of SEO at BigCommerce.
A few articles I’ve written:
- Justin Kan on Why He Prefers B2B over B2C
- Ann Miura-Ko on Product/Market Fit
- Ellen Pao on Diversity
- A more technical article on a specific facet of healthcare policy
Want to become a thought leader? Grow your startup or VC firm?
Email me at Julian.W.Wise@gmail.com