Start: Outside the Town Square, Downtown Hughes Springs, TX
End: Outside E Bar Tex-Mex Restaurant, Dallas, TX
- Fajita Nachos at E Bar Tex-Mex Restaurant, Dallas, TX
- Someone with no respect for truth will always be lonely, for they live in a world of one.
- Walked Smidge through downtown Hughes Springs. She pooped a massive amount today.
- Picked up a letter from [redacted]. I love letters, especially from [redacted]. I’m elated to read & reply.
- In the McDonald’s Parking Lot (while I squatted their WiFi), someone knocked on my van. I assumed it was the McDonald’s manager, telling me to move along. While it was the manager, they were actually knocking to inform me my lights were on.
- Worked on [redacted] for ~three hours. Good work, [redacted].
- Cleared email inbox entirely. (From 75+ emails to 0.)
- Dinner with [redacted] from the Myschevia festival. Surprised [redacted], as I’d been thinking about it all day.
- Texas State Fair tomorrow?!?!?! Drive to Austin?!?! Only time will tell!