Start: [Redacted], New Orleans, Louisiana.
End: Parked outside the New Orleans African American Museum, Governor Nicholl’s Street, New Orleans, Louisiana
- None to speak of.
- All the thoughts that bubbled up as part of watching the comedy special Nanette.
- This dialog:
- Me: “I’m doing a couples costume with my dog: I’m Lucius Malfoy and she’s Dobby the House Elf.”
- [Redacted] (Former college classmate): “That sounds exploitative.”
- Me: “Yeah, I’ll have to watch out for the Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare.”
- Vaguely disappointing [redacted].
- A bit of [redacted] work.
- Didn’t love [redacted]. Enjoyed talking [redacted] though.
- Pizza & fettuccine in New Orleans again.
- Ben & Jerry’s Chunky Monkey.
- Date with [redacted].
- My death ceremony.
- Getting out of New Orleans.