I did some in-depth #VanLife research recently. Was considering making a 3D-printing van interior company. Probably not going to do it, for personal reasons more than industry ones (i.e. there’s a solid opportunity!). Here‘s that research: do with it what you will!
Start: [Redacted], Pflugerville, TX
End: Parked on a public street outside Walmart, West Houston, TX
- I hear men jiggle the handle before removing gas from cars and women don’t. HILARIOUS. Must research further.
- “It’s hard to mend the relationship after being brutally honest to someone with low self-esteem.” -[Redacted].
- Worked for three hours. [Redacted]. Yay!
- Left Austin, heading toward New Orleans.
- Call with [redacted] today. Love talking to him.
- Ham & pepperjack & mayo roll-ups. Yum!
- A glass of white moscato. Also yum!
- Traveling to New Orleans. Seeing [redacted] & his crazy parties.
- Making t-shirts with [redacted]?!?!?!