Start: Parked on a public street outside Walmart, West Houston, TX
End: Parked on the corner of Marias & Governor Nicholls St, in the Tremé district of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Went to a vampire masquerade party, last minute, on a whim.
- Carried a mermaid, because it was having trouble traveling on its own (the feet-together tail-hop was ineffective).
- [Redacted], Smidge used her pee pad! Yay! No pee on my bed!
- Partiers go [redacted] HARD here.
- People in New Orleans put serious effort into their costumes.
- “It is moister than an oyster.” – partygoer, on the copious amounts of rain.
- Worked for two hours. [Redacted]. Yay!
- Phone calls with lotsa friends.
- Watched the first four episodes of the final season of Bojack Horseman.
- Floofed Smidge in delight.
- A brisket-stuffed burger. Yum!
- The Louisianan cashier asked where I was from. I told him to guess. He guessed Australia.
- A [redacted] 4am slice of cheese pizza. SO GOOD.
- Crazy New Orleans happenings!
- Letter to [redacted].
- Outline to the [redacted] guys.