Start: [Redacted], New Orleans, Louisiana.
End: [Redacted], New Orleans, Louisiana.
- [Redacted] gave me $2 as backpay for [redacted] favors. Hilarious.
- Made [redacted] by snapping my fingers.
- Dinner with [redacted], wherein we discussed books and ideas and art. I like her.
- Cuddled with [redacted] for a long while. Watched her cook dinner, too. Both very intimate.
- Lots of [redacted]! Great. YAY!
- [Redacted] is not withholding. She does the thing she wants to do irrespective of what someone else wants. That’s self-driven and irrespective of someone else’s desires, but it’s not withholding.
- The feeling of something being meaningful is just that—a feeling—and could be wrong.
- [Redacted] talking with me:
- “How late are you staying up? I casually need one or two more shots.”
- “What?! You alcoholic!”
- “Of photos!
- The feeling of something being meaningful is just that—a feeling—and could be wrong. E.g. “When I nerd out about something for hours and hours, it’s not necessarily because it’s the most important thing in the world. It’s because I get pleasure out of the feeling of nerding out.” -[Redacted]
- “Sometimes I feel like life is just a series of obligations that repeat every day.” -me
- “I hate being organized when I don’t remember where I organized things.”-[redacted]
- [Redacted] work. 37 mins, nothing happened, [redacted].
- Completed my daily writing.
- Completed my travelog.
- Boudin balls at Buffa’s. Delicious!
- Sleeping well! In bed to sleep before 1am.