Start: Parked outside [redacted], New Orleans, Louisiana.
End: sleeping in [redacted], New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Wandered around New Orleans dresser in a couple’s costume: I was Draco Malfoy & Smidge was Dobby the House Elf.
- Drunk wandering is just as pointless as I remember. Trying to find that friend, avoiding places with covers, etc.
- Felt twice like I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be.
- When [redacted] and I were playing connect 4 as the night was coming to a close.
- Wandering down Bourbon street sipping a delightfully fruity daiquiri.
- Talked through [redacted]’s life goals and how he should choose a career by ability, not passion.
- Did two [redacted].
- Phone with [redacted] to tell her I [redacted].
- People are the same everywhere. The difference is interests, topics, opportunities. Same people, tho.
- Sleep deprivation keeps people wired and happy.
- I don’t enjoy dressing up for Halloween. Too much effort, too little value.
- “I’m gonna be a cow.” -[redacted].
- “The first thing to attack in your enemy is their communications.” -[redacted].
- I like this quote for its wide-ranging reach. Whether playing chess or in war with a country, the first thing to destroy is their ability to think. You knock out that ability by knocking out communications—between them and another or within one, itself.
- Work for [redacted].
- Did [redacted]’s dishes. What a gift.
- [Redacted] with [redacted] feels oddly fractured again.
- Cooked a steak and sweet potatoes for [redacted] & me.
- Chicken tenders at dinner.
- Hanging with [redacted].
- Sleeping late.