Start: [Redacted], Pflugerville, TX
End: [Redacted], Pflugerville, TX
- Mac & Cheese for dinner. ‘CAUSE I’M AN ADULT.
- Sous vide steak leftover from yesterday. <- Very Adult.
- 3 Lindor Lindt White Chocolate Truffle balls. ‘CAUSE I’M AN ADULT.
- [Nay, nein, nopes!]
- Emotions can come out via dreams, too! And be satisfied in a real way.
- I enjoy staying in one place for a while. Meeting people and immersing in their day-to-day life before moving on.
- This trip is about understanding different cultures. I haven’t seen any of Austin (any!), but I’ve spent time living with a family and loving it!
- Woke up late. Had some caffeine at 9:30am, then slept until noon.
- Between 9:30am and noon, had a very strong emotional processing via dream. Felt like processing some very strong negative feelings about [redacted]. Spoke in babytalk in the dream in a really strong, healing way, like the childish wonder was spreading over the terrible feelings.
- Walked Smidge in the morning.
- Wrote up a report on my experience of Myschevia.
- Clocked 2 hrs into [redacted].
- Sent a joke to my improv group’s texting group. Enjoyed making & sharing it. They riffed on it, too.
- Called [redacted]. He talked about his depression and how his father abused him. Enjoyed helping him talk through it.
- Shared my methods for countering depression with him. Helpful, they seemed, and fun 🙂
- Catching up with work. ALL CAUGHT UP SOON.
- Daily meetings at 11 and 1. That means [redacted] on weekdays! Woot woot! [redacted] Hooray!