Start: Parked outside the New Orleans African American Museum, Governor Nicholl’s Street, New Orleans, Louisiana
End: Parked outside [redacted], New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Everyone’s self-conscious about something vis-à-vis their sex life.
- “Sir, sir,” the older woman behind me in Walmart says. “Yes?” I reply, removing a headphone. “You have nice looking legs.” “Thanks, I appreciate that,” I say and then feel incredibly uncomfortable.
- “You can sweat on the inside, just don’t sweat on the outside.” -[Redacted].
- “You’re interesting, in a challenging way.” -[Redacted].
- Call with [redacted] to reorganize his working life.
- Call with [redacted] for fun.
- First [redacted]. With [redacted].
- [Redacted] with both [redacted].
- Gave [redacted] while [redacted].
- Playfighting / [redacted] with [redacted].
- [Redacted]’s stories:
- Stealing $1,100 from a movie theater by dropping the $100 bills into a big gulp cup.
- Smuggling drugs into prison as a guard.
- Stopping 3 kids from stealing his car stereo & dodging a bullet in the process.
- Awake till 5am for the third time in New Orleans. It was 6am, this time.
- Showered at Planet Fitness.
- Bought steaks from Walmart.
- The death ritual. Well structured, good concept; lacking in execution &/or details.
- First muffaletta! Yum.
- The stew that [redacted] made. That chick can cook!
- Nap tomorrow?!?!
- Rocky Horror tomorrow?!?!
- More [redacted] with these great people?!?!