Start: Guest Room in [redacted]’s house, Austin, TX
End: [Redacted]’s house, South Austin, TX
- Sous vided a steak for [redacted] and myself; seared it at the end. Was TO DIE FOR.
- “Is the opposite of ‘pee-shy’ ‘pee-proud’? ‘Cause I’m pee-proud.” -Me
- It’s not how fast you move; it’s hitting all the right steps. Some steps take time. Others can zoom.
- I don’t want to [redacted]. That would be complex. Complex is bad.
- [Redacted] with [redacted]. Very comfortable very fast. [Redacted].
- [Redacted] made a funny face. I teased her [redacted].
- Completed much work, including over an hour for [redacted].
- Got lost on a walk with Smidge. If you plan to turn right at each chance you get, you can retrace by making each left. This only works if you don’t find a cool path that you decide to take, because, “Look! A cool path!”
- Called [redacted] via Apple Watch, for directions when lost. Grateful he helped. He’s a good friend.
- Chatted with [redacted] about his life & his work. Suggested he get a sleep doc, do a sleep study, reshape his life.
- Texted [redacted] that I loved our chat last week. That was delightful. She called back, too.
- Texted [redacted] that I wasn’t happy [redacted]. Just not the relationship I want to have. She said, “all good” and “no skin off my back” (paraphrased). “Still,” I said, “Wanted you to know.”
- Wrote a very good section for my [redacted] story. Very, very good. About [redacted].
- Cleared out my notebook from Myschevia. Notes moved, friends made!
- [Redacted] tomorrow with [redacted]?!?!?!