- You can get worried. Just don’t worry that you’re worried.
- When one is sufficiently “out there”, one needs to explain what one is doing.
- What if you just permanently paid attention to your values?
- If money is speech, then businessmen are the most aligned with the way to acquire power.
- Perhaps suffering builds discipline and discipline is a force-multiplier.
- Money is a force-multiplier.
- “Charity, clarity, levity, and brevity.” – The principles of JFK’s speechwriter.
- One begins to keep things clean when one has sufficiently appreciated the value of habit.
- Chicken broth always makes you feel better.